Saturday, February 05, 2005

WTO Watch: Japan "Sues" U.S.; S. Korea "Sues" Japan

Japan has officially requested the creation of a WTO dispute settlement panel claiming that U.S. anti-dumping laws violate WTO rules. Meanwhile, South Korea has requested a panel to challenge Japan's administration of a seaweed import quota that results in strict limits on seaweed imports from South Korea. My American-centric worldview suggests that the challenge to U.S. anti-dumping rules is likely to be more significant, since it is the cornerstone of latent U.S. protectionism, but then again, the Great Korean-Japanese Seaweed Struggle may be more important than I realize.

4 Comments:

Blogger bila said...

I enjoyed your post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for posting. I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing.
Video AC Milan|Video Sepak Bola|How To Make a Kite|How to make a origami|Tips for lossing weight|How to six pack abs

11/22/2009 12:07 AM  
Blogger aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

11/04/2010 3:56 AM  
Blogger GuildWars2Items said...

The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

3/27/2013 5:07 AM  
Blogger GuildWars2Items said...

And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry Cheap Diablo iii Gold, Diablo iii Gold Sale your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay Diablo 3 Gold.

3/27/2013 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home