Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"Judicial Outsourcing?" Big Lumber's Challenge to NAFTA Panels Heads to D.C. Circuit

Big Lumber has filed a brief in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit further elaborating its attack on the constitutionality of part of the NAFTA review process (which I described briefly here). Their brief is not yet available online (UPDATE: the brief can be accessed here. Thanks to reader Simon Lester for the pointer). I do have to give their PR guys lots of credit for coining the term "judicial outsourcing" to describe the allocation of certain powers to NAFTA tribunals. I wish I had thought of that. That captures very much the political dimension of their case, although I am not yet sure what I think of their legal arguments.

2 Comments:

Blogger beautifuls said...

buy cheap and fashion cambridge satchel red cambridge satchel bag cambridge satchel backpack yellow cambridge satchel cambridge satchel pinkcambridge satchel greencambridge satchel purple cambridge satchel black with high quality, and you personalize you bag with your cambridge satchel embossed. you must will like it very much.

3/04/2012 9:49 PM  
Blogger Miller Yu said...

If only I neededD3 Items thought of which. Of which conveys significantly the actual political dimension in their situation, though That's not me neverthelessBuy GW2 Gold confident things i think of the legal justifications.

12/31/2012 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home