Hamza Found Guilty of Inciting Murder
A couple of weeks ago I reported about the Abu Hamza trial for inciting murder in London. Earlier today Hamza was convicted of 11 of the 15 charges he faced. The verdicts were as follows:
- Guilty of six charges of soliciting to murder;
- Guilty of three charges relating to stirring up racial hatred;
- Guilty of one charge of owning recordings related to stirring up racial hatred;
- Guilty of one charge of possessing terrorist encyclopedia;
- Not guilty of three charges of soliciting to murder;
- Not guilty of one charge relating to stirring up racial hatred.
Having followed the trial closely I am very pleased that Hamza has been found guilty. His words by any common understanding called for jihad against infidels and Jews and were direct incitements of murder. They were, in short, criminal words calling for criminal deeds.